Terms & Conditions
Booking & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
Due to Covid 19, we are operating a flexible Bookings and Cancellations policy to allow you to book with confidence.
To secure your pitch, we require full payment on booking. At this time we wish to reduce the need for cash handling, so we will ask all guests to book and pay online where ever possible.
We are currently taking bookings from the 12th April, in line with the Government Corona Virus Roadmap. Should the Government Roadmap change, all bookings will have the opportunity to rebook at a later date or cancel with a refund. Refunds will be subject to a small handling charge of £3 to cover the platform fees.
Outside of the Roadmap, if you need to cancel your booking for ANY reason, and give more than 14 days’ notice, we will transfer your booking or issue a refund (subject to a small handling charge of £3 to cover the platform fees). If you need to cancel your booking and give 14 days’ notice or less, we will make every effort to rebook your stay on another date, however if this isn’t possible, the booking fee will be lost.
On booking, you will receive an email confirmation of your booking, giving all details of your stay. Please check these carefully and call us immediately if there are any issues. If we don’t hear from you within 48 hours, we will deem the booking correct and that you have read and accepted our terms & conditions.
Also, we are unable to offer refunds for early departures, sorry. If you wish to use credit card, then please book online. We highly recommend that guests take out holiday cancellation insurance.
By booking, you give us permission for your contact details to be held on our data base. We will not share any details with a 3rd party and bank details are secured by the trusted payment partner ‘Stripe’.
Site Terms & Conditions
We look forward to welcoming you to Measham House Farm. Ahead of your stay, please familiarise yourself with our site Terms & Conditions. Please note, due to Covid-19 our toilet and shower facilities will not be open.
Measham House Farm, DE12 7HD
- Guest ‘Check In’ is from 1pm-7pm. If you expect to arrive later than 7pm, please call ahead to arrange this.
- Guest ‘Check Out’ is no later than midday. Please leave your pitch as it was found, removing all rubbish, and draw our attention to any issue so we can rectify this.
- Late check out is available if we have no incoming guests to your pitch. If you would like a late check out there is a £5 fee. Please call 01530 588940 to check availability.
- The number of persons occupying the pitch must not exceed the numbers of the party on the booking form. There should be no more than 6 persons per pitch.
- The full fee is required at the time of booking.
- Maximum length of stay is 28 days (please enquire for longer).
- If you wish to have a visitor and/or car attend the site please request beforehand.
- The site can accommodate one well behaved dog per pitch. Dogs must be kept on leads/tethers while on site and owners are expected to clean up after them. Dogs are not allowed in the toilets and showers enclosure. Failing to control your dog may result in you being asked to leave the site, without refund.
- Prior approval from the site manager must be obtained if you wish to have a BBQ. Small BBQs are allowed if off the ground – please don’t leave unattended – and clear away afterwards
- We operate a low noise policy after 10pm – please be considerate to all.
- Unacceptable behaviour and/or wilful damage of property, will result in you and your party being asked to leave the site without refund. The cost of repairing any damaged caused will be recoverable from the person making the booking.
- We operate a no smoking policy on this site.
- Please leave your pitch clean and tidy at the end of your stay. The person making the booking (and/or occupants of the pitches) is responsible for ensuring no rubbish is left or damage caused to the site. If any damage is caused the cost of rectification works is to be paid by the person booking.
- No commercial vehicles allowed on site.
- There is a maximum of 1 vehicles per pitch
- We reserve the right to change this website including prices and terms without notice.
- All owners of caravans, motorhomes, tents or other property brought onto site must be insured by the owner of the property. We do not provide any guarantee that your property will be safe and secure so please take all precautions to ensure your valuables are safe.
- All Children must be supervised by parents guardians throughout the stay and not stray onto areas of the site which are outside of the caravan site.
Failing to comply with these terms and conditions will make you liable to lose your booking or right to stay on the site, without refund. If, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the park, we believe that you or a member of your party may not comply with the above, on entry to the park, we reserve the right to refuse entry or not to hand over accommodation to any person or groups of persons at our discretion. In such cases a full refund will be issued to the lead name on the booking.