Terms & Conditions
Booking & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
At the time of booking payment in full is required to secure your pitch. By booking, you give us permission for your contact details to be held on our data base. We will not share any details with a 3rd party and any banking details will be destroyed immediately.
On booking, you will receive an email confirmation from us. If we don’t hear from you within 48 hours, we will deem that you have read and accepted our terms & conditions.
If you cancel your booking for ANY reason, giving more than 14 days’ notice we can transfer your booking fee to your next booking (needs to be used within 12 months of original date of the holiday). If you cancel giving 14 days’ notice or less, the booking fee will be lost. Also, we are unable to offer refunds for early departures, sorry. If you wish to use credit card, then please book online. We highly recommend that guests take out holiday cancellation insurance.
Site Terms & Conditions
- Check In is from 1pm-7pm (later on request only) & Check Out is no later than Noon*
- *With regard to check out, if you would like to stay later than Noon and there is no incoming guest on your pitch, you can stay until 5pm for an additional £5, again if you wish to check out late please confirm with us first.
- The number of persons occupying the pitch must not exceed the numbers of the party on the booking form. An additional charge of £3 may be levied for every person in excess of 3 people per pitch. No more than 6 persons per pitch.
- The full fee is required at the time of booking.
- Maximum length of stay is 28 days (please enquire for longer).
- If you wish to have a visitor and/or car attend the site please request beforehand.
- The site can usually accommodate one well behaved dog per pitch, and we would ask you email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking to confirm. Dogs must be kept on leads/tethers while on site and owners are expected to clean up after them. Dogs are not allowed in the toilets and showers enclosure. Failing to control your dog will result in you being asked to leave the site, without refund.
- Prior approval from the site manager must be obtained if you wish to have a BBQ. Small BBQs are allowed if off the ground – please don’t leave unattended – and clear away afterwards
- We operate a low noise policy after 10pm – please be considerate to all.
- Unacceptable behaviour and/or wilful damage of property, will result in you and your party being asked to leave the site without refund. The cost of repairing any damaged caused will be recoverable from the person making the booking.
- We operate a no smoking policy on this site.
- Please leave your pitch clean and tidy at the end of your stay. The person making the booking (and/or occupants of the pitches) is responsible for ensuring no rubbish is left or damage caused to the site. If any damage is caused the cost of rectification works is to be paid by the person booking.
- No commercial vehicles allowed on site.
- There is a maximum of 1 vehicles per pitch
- We reserve the right to change this website including prices and terms without notice.
- All owners of caravans, motorhomes, tents or other property brought onto site must be insured by the owner of the property. We do not provide any guarantee that your property will be safe and secure so please take all precautions to ensure your valuables are safe.
- All Children must be supervised by parents guardians throughout the stay and not stray onto areas of the site which are outside of the caravan site.
Failing to comply with these terms and conditions will make you liable to lose your booking or right to stay on the site, without refund. If, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the park, we believe that you or a member of your party may not comply with the above, on entry to the park, we reserve the right to refuse entry or not to hand over accommodation to any person or groups of persons at our discretion. In such cases a full refund will be issued to the lead name on the booking.